5 reasons you should visit Toronto Marriott Markham
1. Draco: breakfast, lunch or dinner Draco is an experience. The breakfast buffet is an excellent option for families, with many options for the whole family.
For couples, make it a date night and start with their signature cocktail, which is as yummy as it’s aesthetically pleasing. They often have live music and other events on the weekends. Check their calendar of events to see when special events are happening.
2. The location: located right at the heart of downtown Markham with lots of activity like the VIP Cinemas, the old school carousel, and loads of restaurants to choose from.
3. The luxury experience: if you are looking for a 5-star property in Markham, this is a great option you might brush elbows with Canadian royalty like the Prime Minister, who was seen staying there recently.
4. The amenities: gorgeous rooftop pool, private rooftop event space, and stunning interior make this a great spot for various needs from family staycations, couples getaways, or special occasions like weddings.
5. The little things: the goal is to have a relaxing getaway when you go away, whether you are coming from near or far. Sometimes the little things make all the difference. Like popcorn station and welcome on the weekends for all guests, access to the club floor (for those who chose this option) means breakfast and is included. The staff are all friendly and takes the time to answer questions.
If you are looking for a 5-star property in Markham, the Toronto Marriot Markham is a great option for all your travel needs. Also, seriously, Draco is yummy!